The title forces me to punch this post in English, so here you go. @pekkaputkinen kindly acknowledged me about Portent’s content idea generator. I thought I’d give it a try. So, why employee experiences are killing you.
They will kill you (perhaps and hopefully not literally) but at minimum severely do your head in, when they are negative.
Here’s a list of things to do, if you’re looking for a good ol’ bang on the head from your employees:
- Do not greet them in the mornings. If you accidentally do, do not look them in the eyes. (Easy one)
- Never. And when I say never, I really truly mean never tell them what you expect from them.
- Do not ever show your appreciation, because god forbid, if you do, they might just get stuck up.
- Here’s a tricky one: do not t-r-u-s-t.
- And finally, it’s really not worth communicating them where the company is heading. After all, what on earth would they do with such information.